COVID UPDATE-WALK-IN CLINICS
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 26, 2020
- We are limiting the capacity of the waiting rooms to a MAX OF 5 patients. You may be asked to leave once registered and we will call you at your appointment time to come back to the clinic.
- You must be masked to enter our clinics. If you have a medical condition that shows you are unable to be masked, you must wear a shield. Exemptions for children under the age of 2. Entry to the clinic will only be given to those with mask or shield.
- You will be COVID screened at in-take. If you have had a NEG COVID test, within the last 2 DAYS, you will be asked to see proof to be seen. We will NOT see you if the NEG. COVID is past 2 days and you are symptomatic. You will be asked to go home, call 811.
- Please be patient as our wait times will increase as we add internal protocols to the Clinics.
- If a member of your household is self-isolating, you are NOT allowed into the Clinic.
- Even those that are exempt from travel self-isolation (essential workers with authorization letter), we can NOT have you in our clinics as we do not have the proper PPE to have you onsite.