COVID UPDATE-WALK-IN CLINICS
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 26, 2020
- We are limiting the capacity of the waiting rooms to a MAX OF 5 patients. You may be asked to leave once registered and we will call you at your appointment time to come back to the clinic.
- You must be masked to enter our clinics. If you have a medical condition that shows you are unable to be masked, you must wear a shield. Exemptions for children under the age of 2. Entry to the clinic will only be given to those with mask or shield.
- You will be COVID screened at intake. If you have had a NEG COVID test, within the last 2 DAYS, you will be asked to see proof to be seen. We will NOT see you if the NEG. COVID is past 2 days and you are symptomatic. You will be asked to go home, call 811.
- Please be patient as our wait times will increase as we add internal protocols to the Clinics.
- If a member of your household is self-isolating, you are NOT allowed into the Clinic.
- Even those that are exempt from travel self-isolation (essential workers with authorization letter), we can NOT have you in our clinics as we do not have the proper PPE to have you onsite.
Well Women’s clinics are back! By appointment only. See our calendar for dates and how to book.
NEW clinic hours for Walk-in Effective December 1, 2020
See the clinic information on our website or view on https://medimap.ca