SACKVILLE AND JOSEPH HOWE DRIVE WALK-IN’S ARE OPEN!
NEW HOURS: Monday – Friday 9 am-12 pm and 1 pm-4 pm. Weekends 12 pm-3 pm. Closed Holidays
Due to reduced physician availability, it is VERY IMPORTANT to check the website DAILY for the clinic hours or new closures.
PLEASE NOTE: The Bedford, Baker Dr., Spring Garden Rd and Forest Hills walk-in clinics are now TEMPORARILY CLOSED until further notice.
1. Due to the community spread of the virus, we can NOT see any patients with respiratory illnesses.
The explanation that we cannot see patients with NEW or WORSTENING symptoms of the list provided by NSHA. Those symptoms are:
- fever (i.e. chills, sweats)
- cough or worsening of a previous cough
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- muscle aches
- nasal congestion/runny nose
- hoarse voice
- unusual fatigue
- loss of sense of smell or taste
- red, purple or blueish lesions on the feet, toes or fingers without clear cause
STAY HOME, self-isolate and call 811.
2. We have made changes to restrict our clinic waiting rooms to a maximum of 5 patients at a time. Patients may be asked to wait before entering the clinic and may be required to leave the clinic after they register if we are not able to place you immediately into an exam room. If asked to leave the clinic, the staff will call you on your cell phone when we are able to place you in an exam room.
3. ALL patients will be asked our COVID-19 Screening Questions BEFORE registration. This is to ensure the safety of our staff and other patients in the clinic.
4. When entering the clinic please be respectful of social distancing among the other clinic patients and the staff.
5. We request that you wear a non-surgical mask in our clinics. Your cooperation with these necessary measures is very much appreciated. Noncompliance may result in you being asked to leave the clinic without being seen by the physician.